We’re Struggling Enough Against Big Pharma & Big Telecom to Have to Deal Also with the Globalists’ WHO!
● James Roguski, journalist at Reject Digital Enslavement, leading the advocacy against ceding national Public Health authority to the globalists’ World Health Organization (WHO)
● James Gormley, journalist and author of Health at Gunpoint: The FDA’s Silent War Against Health Freedom, on FDA’s misuse of drug preclusion language to cancel supplement ingredients
● Scott Tips, Esq., President, NHF, on the globalists’ Codex attack on nutrient food standards for children and creation of new insect food categories
● Paul G, founder of Wire America, on understanding local code and property rights in the public rights of way to prevent wireless harms in residential zones
Co Hosted by NHF President Scott Tips, lobbyist Charles Frohman & Media manager Terri Harrah
(1) This year American Democrats eagerly await strengthening of both a Pandemic Treaty and International Health Regulations at the World Health Organization (WHO), that just finished enabling national governments to tyrannize populations over a politicized outbreak. Former President Trump started the one-year process of leaving the WHO but failed to actually exit. Mr. Roguski will explain how we can support legislation to restart separation efforts and reform domestic Public Health in a more scientific and ethical direction.
(2) Cholestin, pyridoxamine, vinpocetine, CBD, NAC, and NMN are examples of FDA’s misuse of the drug-preclusion provision, with the latter four ingredients today in various levels of regulatory limbo. For nearly three decades Mr. Gormley has written about government harassment of companies marketing products and services that compete with Pharma. He’ll tell us what to expect next from the pharmaceutical cartel’s endless onslaught against natural health.
(3) NHF President Tips has just finished attending a food-trade standardization meeting of yet another international bureaucracy, the Codex Nutrition Committee. Just as WHO seeks preemption of any national pandemic response, Codex seeks harmonization by each country’s FDA equivalent with the food standards created at the behest of the usual Biotech special interests. Mr. Tips will warn you about how these cartel players seek ever-worse nutrient reference values – already pathetically low – for older infants and young children aged 6-36 months old. Also, he will touch upon Codex’s continuing campaign to create new food categories that will kick-off global consumption of insects as meat-protein replacements.
(4) Better than "4G" or "5G," there is Paul G. Ignoring the wireless-industry propaganda regarding the "G's" (as you should, as well), Paul has worked with top Telecom attorneys and advocates in the USA to return to first principles of well-established, local zoning authority over the operations Wireless Telecommunications Facilities (WTFs) of any size or any “G.” Learn how to change the conversation with local officials and focus them on limiting signal strength from any WTF infrastructure antenna to pollute no more than -85 dBm of signal for any licensed or unlicensed frequency in areas accessible to people. Paul will discuss how you can maximize progress in your States and localities to preserve local values in residential zones.
We all deserve our property rights – including those in ourselves. Health Freedom is THE issue for the grassroots and will determine the next election. Help NHF be your lobbyist for all issues controlling our most personal decisions. Donate now whatever you can, one-time or recurring every month.
During Q&A you will be able to ask any question of any guest. Kindly find the “reactions” tab at the Zoom controls and click the “raise hand” icon when you want to speak.
P.S. Subscribe please to NHF’s Rumble channel (where one can watch last month’s episode with Mr. Dowd on Excess Death, Mr. Miller on SIDS fraud, and Mr. Levesque on the Medical Freedom Amendment as part of NHF’s campaign to restore trust in health authorities by taking away their authority over our health.) Also join NHF’s groups at Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter.
Don’t forget: As health-freedom advocates continue into this New Year, we hope you appreciate the effort of NHF to give you a voice not only in Congress, but also in the UN’s Codex food-harmonization system. Since 1955 we have defended consumers and healers from over-burdensome regulation and Nature from cartelization schemes by the global elitists. You could help these efforts with your energy and support, by emailing Congress on our campaigns, and making a one-time or regular donation.