It’s Bad Enough that School Lunches Are Served to Our Children with GMOs & Pesticides, But Now Farmers Are Gene-altering Livestock
● Zen Honeycutt, Founding Executive Director of Moms Across America, on abolishing from school lunches pesticides and genetically-modified Frankenfood
● Christina Stucker-Gassi, Healthy Food & Farms Program Manager, Northwest Center for Alternatives to Pesticides, on amending the Farm Bill to stop EPA from continuing to allow dangerous pesticide use on our crops
● Will Winter, co-founder of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association, on farmers’ shocking – and secretive – use of gene-altering vaccines in our food
Co Hosted by NHF President Scott Tips, NHF lobbyist Charles Frohman & Media manager Terri Harrah
By receiving this email, you will be emailed again – the morning of the event – with the Zoom info. To invite friends to join, just forward this Alert to them and have them subscribe to NHF’s eList.
(1) There is an epidemic, but not COVID-19. It’s Chronic Disease, and we don’t want school lunches contaminated with pesticides and/or Genetically-Modified Organisms (GMOs) that aggravate that epidemic, as Ms. Honeycutt will present.
(2) One way to stop poisoning our students would mandate that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) stop allowing Big Biotech to spray crops with toxic pesticides that other modern nations have phased out. Ms. Stucker-Gassi will update us on the effort to use the current Farm Bill to protect farm workers and empower local governments to replace poisoning with sustainable practices.
(3) It’s much worse now for the factory farms. COVID-19’s awakening has caught the Agricultural Conglomerates in a glaring crime against humanity. The public didn’t care too much when farmers were vaccinating livestock for various diseases, but now that they’re manipulating genes in the process, families are horrified at the prospect that pork, beef, and milk may survive their own stomach acid to threaten their health. Author of “The Holistic Veterinary Handbook,” Mr. Winter thinks that all farm vaccination is a poor substitute for transitioning to organic and grassfed practices instead, and wants the public to seek out and support those local farmers willing to upgrade their practices.
P.S. Subscribe please to NHF’s Rumble channel (where one can watch last month’s episode with NBA legend John Stockton on athlete vaxx deaths, Shelby Thompson on the Unjected community, Sina McCullough on FDA’s attack on homeopathy, and Jonathan Emord on his candidacy to be the Senate’s best friend of health freedom). Also join NHF’s groups at Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter.
Don’t forget: We hope you appreciate the effort of NHF to give you a voice not only in Congress, but also in the UN’s Codex food-harmonization system. Since 1955 we have defended consumers and healers from over-burdensome regulation and Nature from cartelization schemes by the global elitists. You could help these efforts with your energy and support, by emailing Congress on our campaigns, and making a one-time or regular donation to NHF.