No Personalized Medicine without Compounding & Free Markets; and when it comes to Plandemics, don’t forget the role of the Wireless Mesh
● Murray Sabrin, retired business school professor and author of The Finance of Health Care, on innovative health plans and how they can improve healthcare
● Carol Petersen, R.Ph., CNP Board member, and political action liaison for Intl College of Integrated Medicine – and Chair of the Integrative Health Consortium on the FDA's preapproval process – on challenges to compounding bioidentical hormones, homeopathy, and peptides
●.Claire Edwards, former United Nations editor and co-author of the International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space, on the history of exposure to electromagnetic radiation and its relationship to COVID-19
Co Hosted by NHF President Scott Tips, lobbyist Charles Frohman & Media Manager Terri Harrah
By receiving this email, you will be emailed again – the morning of the event – with the Zoom info. To invite friends to join, just forward this Alert to them and have them subscribe to NHF’s eList.
(1) Innovative health-insurance agents and medical entrepreneurs are upgrading from insurance to self-funded plans and medical cost sharing, and they are establishing practices outside of hospital systems to enable direct contracting with providers and facilities that offer well-priced services. By enabling independent, cash-based competition, these new health plans are “reforming” the cartel (insurers, hospitals, pharma & gov’t) and will soon dominate 20% of the economy. This cartel has stood helpless and worthless in the face of the exploding epidemic of chronic disease (now affecting half the population). Can the entrepreneurs – in conjunction with some free-market politicians – stem the tide? Professor Sabrin leads the discussion.
(2) One way to mitigate the chronic pandemic is to replace pharmaceutical chemicals with natural treatments, but the latter get smothered constantly by Pharma-goaded Food and Drug Administration (FDA) attacks. NHF helped stop FDA’s threat last year against nutritional supplements, but Congress must step in to stop two other Guidances from FDA: one against homeopathy and another against pharmacy compounding. Compounding is important for patients who want treatments without the fillers and allergens common in mass-produced drugs. Ms. Petersen will explain how pharmacists need the freedom to compound in order to give patients the personalized remedies they both need & deserve.
(3) Early in the 2020 COVID-19 Plandemic, some European health advocates were sabotaging 5G antennas for their asserted connection to excess injury. Dying down since then as a COVID-19-related problem, wireless deployment certainly deserves scrutiny on its own basis. It needs mitigation and replacement by fiber broadband when possible, and an honest assessment of Electromagnetic Frequency harms. But what if the original 5G-COVID-19 connection remains today, and has worsened with the still-mysterious ingredients of the clot shot? Ms. Edwards, with her past experience working at the United Nations, will explain the synergies between the two that we need to beware of, and will also comment on the threat of the global Elite.
P.S. Subscribe please to NHF’s Rumble channel (where one can watch last month’s episode with Zen Honeycutt from Moms Across America (on pesticide-ridden school Frankenfood), and Will Winter (how holistic veterinarians are coaching farmers to not only avoid mRNA vaccination for livestock, but any other vaccine or pharma intervention — as well as upgrading to organic & regenerative farming). Also join NHF’s groups at Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter.
Don’t forget: We hope you appreciate the effort of NHF to give you a voice not only in Congress, but also in the UN’s Codex food-harmonization system. Since 1955 we have defended consumers and healers from over-burdensome regulation and Nature from cartelization schemes by the global elitists. You could help these efforts with your energy and support, by emailing Congress on our campaigns, and making a one-time or regular donation.