The National Health Federation needs the participation of everyone interested in protecting their health and health freedom. Your help is needed to:
• Contribute articles for our website or Health Freedom News® magazine;
• Help us get the word out;
• Host a group meeting in your area;
• Work phone banks to help us spread the word;
• Help with our fundraising efforts;
• Help staff health fairs and other information events;
• Coordinate volunteer efforts;
• And much more!
To take up your part and unleash your inner activist…
The Power of One
By Katherine A. Carroll, NTP, Executive Director
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED; SPOTS RECENTLY OPENED FOR:
- NHF is seeking a Director of Vaccine Information.
- NHF is seeking a Director of Public Relations.
- NHF is seeking volunteer fund-raiser.
- Reviewers for health/health freedom books for publication.
- Experts to contribute to the growing NHF website on health-freedom topics.
- NHF’s sister foundation, Foundation for Health Research, seeks library staff for inputting the NHF Memorial Library into a new system. Monrovia/Duarte based.
- Health and Health Freedom books being accepted for the NHF Memorial Library.