COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Threat Demands State Activism
By Charles Frohman
February 10, 2021
One of the major outcomes for health freedom after the year-long COVID-19 hysteria has been the absolute decline in vaccine enthusiasm. With employers in government and private businesses threatening to impose vaccine mandates and physical tracking in order for us to work, travel, or shop, now is the time for Americans to pressure their local and State politicians to protect informed consent. Each one of you can help with the following five simple steps:
- Copy the sample letter below, then click here to input your zip code, and send the email to your State legislators: https://openstates.org/find_your_legislator/. (Or, you can modify and personalize your letter using this sample.)
- Let fellow activists know you have sent a letter (or received a response), by commenting about your effort at the NHF Facebook page, below lobbyist Charles Frohman’s video about this grassroots campaign: https://fb.watch/3tk0yQp3I4/. If everyone comments, we will learn from each other useful tips on how to help win on this crucial vaccine-choice issue.
- If you did not receive this News Release directly from NHF, please sign up on NHF’s e-list (https://thenhf.com/join-us/e-newsletter-sign-up/) to learn the latest health-freedom news, and then forward this alert to your friends so we can increase awareness of these issues, and to generate more pressure on the 50 State legislatures.
- Address any questions on State vaccine advocacy to NHF’s lobbyist, at Charles.Frohman@TheNHF.com. We are here to help each other, so please ask any relevant question!
- Join our monthly Facebook Live (https://www.facebook.com/nationalhealthfederation/) every third Thursday, to discuss NHF legislative goals like preventing vaccine mandates and tracking.
We all need to take immediate action NOW to be sure that our right to live a vaccine-free life is honored and respected. If we do not stand up for ourselves, then who will? Take action right now while this is fresh in your mind.
Copy this Sample letter, then click on Link #1 above:
Dear Representative/Senator _________,
One of the big changes following the year-long COVID-19 hysteria is the absolute decline in vaccine enthusiasm, with majorities of health professionals flatly refusing the shot in institutions worldwide , and former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb admitting most Americans don’t want the experimental shot. With threats of vaccine mandates and individual, physical tracking in order for any of us to carry out life’s basic requirements – such as working, traveling, and shopping – now is the time for our representatives in the Capitol to protect informed consent.  Will you support the Code changes below to ensure vaccines remain voluntary and completely private? Will you protect our basic rights as Americans?
Vaccine refusal is not new. Nurses for years have opposed vaccine mandates,  and more than a third of parents now refuse to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) outrageous childhood vaccination schedule that requires more than 70 doses of vaccines from birth to high-school graduation!  Parents have an excellent reason to hesitate or refuse: new scientific evidence confirms that vaccines leave children with more chronic disease than unvaccinated children. There is NO scientific study (to this day) of the possible, or actual, interaction/s between even only two of the vaccines on the CDC’s schedule administered in a human body simultaneously. Among adults, 60% of Americans now suffer from at least one chronic illness. It is clear that society has reached the tipping point: we either change course now, or we destruct as a people. This march off a cliff cannot continue.
Adults have good reason to resist experimental COVID-19 vaccination, mostly due to lack of long-term testing and increasing reports of outrageous numbers of injury and death. But, most importantly and fundamentally, all vaccines lack legitimate safety testing – as admitted by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – and this has led to a host of other underreported problems. Where there is risk, one should not mandate but rather fully respect, even demand, informed consent, and provide any and all other available options apart from vaccination!
Now is the time to protect all individuals from mandates, both public and private. We ask all State legislators to amend the following Codes:
- Amend Education and Childcare Codes to oppose or prevent vaccine mandates, or at least allow exemptions for medical, religious, or philosophical reasons; and prohibit mandates by unelected health bureaucrats both during and outside emergency orders.
- Amend Occupational or Labor Codes to prohibit vaccine mandates on employees by business owners – including those of medical institutions.
- Amend Vaccine Registry laws by repealing them, or at least changing the “opt-out” option to “opt-in,” to protect privacy and limit illegal government snooping on innocent Americans. Databases leak and they can be shared with other agencies and entities, ultimately eliminating the rights of vaccine refusers. Along this same line, Identification and Driver’s License Codes must be amended by prohibiting denial or use of either to discriminate against individuals based upon their vaccination status.
- Amend Civil Rights and Public Accommodation laws, to prohibit civil rights discrimination by employers against customers merely trying to shop, travel, enjoy entertainment, and go about their life and business.
- Amend Medical Practice Codes to prohibit all medical institutions from denying services to unvaccinated patients.
Thank you for amending the above Codes to protect individual rights to work, shop, travel, and live our lives without having to prove vaccination or sacrifice privacy or informed consent.
 Life Site News, January 04, 2021 or https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nurses-hospital-staff-refuse-to-take-covid-vaccine-in-large-numbers
 Daily Mail, January 19, 2021 or https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9164903/Former-FDA-chief-estimates-population-want-COVID-vaccine.html
 Children’s Health Defense, January 26, 2021 or https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/individual-rights-freedoms-under-siege-covid-era/
 Nurse, October 13, 2017 or https://nurse.org/articles/vaccine-controversy-within-the-nursing-profession/
 ABC News, February 22, 2020 or https://abcnews.go.com/Health/parents-delaying-giving-vaccines-children-study/story?id=69141494
 Informed Consent Defense, January 25, 2021 or https://informedconsentdefense.org/
 U.S. CDC, Chronic Disease, Index or https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/index.htm
 The Highwire, Widespread “Allergic Reactions” Making Vaccine Safety Front-Page News or https://thehighwire.com/widespread-allergic-reactions-making-vaccine-safety-front-page-news/
 Children’s Health Defense, February 28, 2020 or https://childrenshealthdefense.org/protecting-our-future/facts-you-can-use/10-facts-every-parent-needs-to-know-about-vaccinations/
 NVIC Advocacy, Resources, Legislative Vaccine Issues, Prevent Mandates or https://nvicadvocacy.org/members/Resources/LegislativeVaccineIssues/PreventMandates.aspx
Leave a Reply