More Than 130 Different Species Of Parasites Are Lurking In Our Food, Air And Water
Experts Estimate That Over 90% Of The Population Has At Least One Type Residing In Their Intestines & Body
Written by the National Health Federation
Published: 20 November 2012
This report on parasites may shock and gross many readers out. Human parasites are so disgustingly repulsive that we all naturally recoil from the mere thought of having them. While it may be hard for you to fathom, the cold, hard fact is parasitic worms are ubiquitous in our environment and they are a serious problem in a vast majority of the population today. There can be over 130 different types of parasites living in humans – some more dangerous than others. Parasites are most often found in the intestinal system, but can spread from there and reside in every organ of the body, including the brain. All sorts of health problems are commonly misdiagnosed because a majority of the medical community fails to link parasites as the culprit.
Most of us have dismissed parasites as a problem isolated mainly to contaminated water in third world countries. That’s the main reason why so many people are in the dark. The worst thing we can do, however, is to live in denial. Parasites are foreign invaders and they have no right to be in your body. The only solution is to face the problem head-on, with a view of eradicating anything that could be afflicting you.
Anyone with a dog or cat knows that you must regularly treat them for heart worm (a parasite), yet few ever consider that humans are just as likely to become infected with parasites as pets are. Contaminated and outdated water systems, international travel, imported food, poor hygiene and overuse of antibiotics are just a few of the things responsible for our increased exposure to parasites.
Perhaps you caught the story on the news not too long ago of a woman who was diagnosed with a brain tumor that was later found to be a parasite. All the medical tests that were conducted prior to surgery seemed to indicate a fairly large mass on her brain. The woman thought she was going in for tumor removal surgery. When the doctors looked at the tumor something seemed abnormal from what they were expecting to see. They poked the outer membrane and inside was a parasite quite large in size. The woman had been having problems with her vision and motor function on one side of her body. After the parasite was removed from her brain she had nearly complete recovery. Where did the parasite come from? The news report said it could have come from eating undercooked pork. Other similar reports around the country have surfaced like this woman’s. If you haven’t seen the video clip check it out for yourself here. You’ll be in for a real eye-opener.
Pork is not the only source of parasites, however. They can come from a variety of sources including beef, chicken, turkey, seafood, fruits and vegetables, water, dogs, cats, birds, exotic pets, sexual contact, kissing, walking barefoot on the grass, mosquito and insect bites, touching objects that are contaminated, eating with unwashed hands, and in some cases even from breathing contaminated dusty air.
Here are just a few of the wide range of symptoms parasites can cause: indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, nausea, anal itching, heart burn, acid reflux, ulcers, colitis, Candida, insufficient absorption of food, abdominal pain, heart trouble, weight loss, weight gain, hunger, joint and muscle pain, arthritis, acne, eczema, dermatitis, rashes, skin disorders, fatigue, anxiety, sleeping trouble, teeth grinding, neurological disorders, recurring colds, allergies, sinus trouble, depressed immune system, asthma, liver damage, liver trouble, anemia, hair loss, dark circles under eyes.
Here is a brief list of some of the more common parasites plaguing a large segment of the population:
According to the National Institutes of Health roundworms, or nematodes, are a group of invertebrates (animals having no backbone) with long, round bodies. They range in size from those that can be seen by the naked eye to those several hundredths of an inch long that can only be seen under a microscope.
Parasitic roundworms can live on or in humans where they can cause a variety of health problems. Most parasitic roundworm eggs or larvae (immature form) are found in the soil and enter the human body when a person picks them up on the hands and then transfers them to the mouth. The eggs or larvae also can enter the human body directly through the skin.
With the exception of the parasitic roundworm that causes trichinosis, mature adult roundworms eventually end up or live in human intestines and cause infection and disease. In trichinosis, it is the movement of the larvae through the body from the intestines and their encystment (becoming enclosed in a capsule) in muscle tissue that create serious problems.
Parasitic roundworms that infect humans are much more widespread than many of us realize. Diseases caused by these parasites affect not only poverty-stricken individuals in developing or remote areas of the world, but they also can be important health problems for people throughout the world, including in the United States.
As with other parasitic diseases, roundworm infections in the intestines are more common in warm climates than in cooler, temperate areas.
Many parasitic diseases caused by roundworms result from poor personal hygiene. Contributing factors may include lack of a clean water supply, inadequate sanitation measures, crowded living conditions combined with a lack of access to health care.
The best solution is to try to prevent these diseases rather than treat or cure them. School-age children are particularly at risk for parasitic roundworm infections. The parasitic roundworms consume nutrients from the children, which can contribute to malnutrition and developmental problems.
Adult tapeworms do not feed off humans, but rather take your digested food. Tapeworms can grow up to 36 inches and longer. Tapeworms are generally found deep in tissue and can take up valuable space. Some of the more common tapeworms that affect humans are beef tapeworms, pork tapeworms, fish tapeworms and dog tapeworms. The common method of transmission comes from undercooked, raw or contaminated meat and contact with contaminated feces. Humans can also become infected by dog tapeworms from swallowing infected fleas or allowing a dog to lick your face that may be infected.
Some common signs of tapeworms are abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, constipation, weight loss and tapeworm segments on clothes or in feces. If you’ve been infected with tapeworm cysts, an antibody test can identify the infection. Most people recover from tapeworm infections, however, depending on which organs were infected there could be some long-term damage.
There are many steps you can take to avoid a tapeworm infection. Always avoid rare meat. Properly cooking meat can kill tapeworms. Wash your hands after each use of the toilet even if it’s your own bathroom. Never drink water from a source that you are unsure of or suspect could be contaminated with worms.
Hookworms are the second most common human infection (after ascariasis). Hookworm species are worldwide in distribution, mostly in areas with moist, warm climate. It is estimated that at least a quarter of the world is infected with hookworms. According to the CDC humans may also become infected when filariform larvae penetrate the skin. With most species, the larvae cannot mature further in the human host, and migrate aimlessly within the epidermis, sometimes as much as several centimeters a day. Some larvae may persist in deeper tissue after finishing their skin migration.
Hookworms are a common intestinal parasite of dogs and cats. An infestation can cause severe disease, especially in young or weakened animals. Humans usually do not contract intestinal infection, but can contract a skin infection, often from working in infected soil or walking barefoot. Humans should wash their hands frequently, especially after coming in contact with soil or sand.
Pinworms are the most common parasite infection in the United States. Pinworms get inside the body when you swallow their eggs. While you sleep, the female pinworms leave the intestines through the anus and deposit eggs on nearby skin. This can cause intense anal itching.
Pinworms are commonly found in crowded institutions such as day-care centers, schools and hospitals. It is most prevalent in children. They are tiny, 2-13 millimeters, and ivory or pearly-white in color. Eighty percent of children between the ages of 2 and 10 contract pinworms at some time. You do not get them from pets. Pinworms are acquired through contaminated food, water, and house dust, as well as human-to-human contact. Those infected with pinworms generally have intense itching around the anal area. This is why children spread it around more easily. If an infected person scratches the area and gets eggs on their hands and does not wash, they can swallow the eggs or touch other objects and deposit eggs that others can catch if they are not careful. Once the eggs are swallowed they hatch in the lower colon where pinworms mate and the vicious cycle continues.
The eggs are usually found on a person’s pajamas and bed linen. Children can easily infect the entire family through the bathtub, toilet seat, and bedclothes. The eggs are easily transported by air currents making it common to find them in every room of the house; on sheets, clothes, walls and carpets. They can easily stay viable for weeks. Infections and reinfections continue by wearing clothes or sleeping in the bed of an infected person. It can be passed from an infected person that handles the food in the household. If one person in the family has pinworms, it is common to find others infected as well. Pinworms are a very contagious organism.
According to the CDC, Giardia is a parasite that causes diarrhea. Giardia is found in infected people’s stool and cannot be seen by the naked eye. This germ is protected by an outer shell that allows it to survive outside the body and in the environment for long periods of time.
Why should I be concerned about Giardia?
During the past two decades, Giardia has become recognized as one of the most common causes of waterborne illness (drinking water and recreational water) in the United States. The germ is found in every part of the United States and the world.
How is Giardia spread at aquatic facilities?
Giardia is not spread by contact with blood. Giardia can be spread:
By swallowing recreational water contaminated with Giardia. Recreational water is water from swimming pools, hot tubs, Jacuzzis, fountains, lakes, rivers, springs, ponds, or streams that can be contaminated with sewage or feces from humans or animals.
Accidentally swallowing something that has come in contact with the stool of a person or animal infected with Giardia.
By swallowing Giardia picked up from surfaces (such as lounge chairs, picnic tables, bathroom fixtures, changing tables) contaminated with stool from an infected person.
According to the CDCCryptosporidiosis is a diarrheal disease caused by microscopic parasites of the genus Cryptosporidium. Both the disease and the parasite are commonly known as “Crypto.”
Many species of Cryptosporidium exist that infect humans and a wide range of animals. The parasite is protected by an outer shell that allows it to survive outside the body for long periods of time and makes it very resistant to chlorine disinfection.
While this parasite can be transmitted in several different ways, water is a common method of transmission and Cryptosporidium is one of the most frequent causes of waterborne disease (drinking water and recreational water) among humans in the United States.
Human infections of flukes are in excess of 250 million worldwide. They can infect the bladder, liver, lungs, kidneys, and intestines. They can cause serious problems in humans if infected. Human infections are most common in the Orient, Africa, South America, or the Middle East. However, trematodes can be found anywhere that human waste is used as fertilizer.
At least six forms of amoeba are parasitic in humans. Most important of these is Entamoeba histolytica, which causes amebiasis and dysentery. The diseases often occur in epidemics when raw sewage contaminates water supplies or when soil is fertilized with untreated wastes.
Amoebic dysentery is most commonly spread by water or contaminated, uncooked food or from carriers. Flies may carry the cysts to spread the amoeba from the feces of infected persons to food. In many publications Entamoeba histolytica is cited as infecting one tenth of the world population, or 500 million people. Amoebiasis is the second leading cause of death from parasitic disease worldwide.
Parasites Are Responsible For Far More Health Problems Than You Think
Every single one of us is at risk from parasites. Since most doctors get little or no training on parasites, they frequently overlook the clear signs. Most people infected with parasites exhibit symptoms but have no idea that parasites are the cause. Some researchers have linked nearly every single health problem to a parasite.
Parasites can be present in any person at any age. People infected with intestinal parasites are usually malnourished and weak and suffer from frequent viral, bacterial or fungal infections. Simply using the same doorknob or even sharing a house with an infected person is all that is required for parasites to spread. Public restrooms are fertile breeding grounds for parasite transmission and should be used with great caution. How many people don’t even wash their hands properly after going to the bathroom, if at all? Poor health, lack of good hygiene and eating biblically unclean meat, seafood and undercooked meat are usually the biggest reasons why people become infected with parasites.
In an interview posted online with Dr. William Kelley, a famous cancer specialist, he says: “I find parasites in 92% of people. Everybody – rich and poor – the whole population have parasites. It is not restricted to lower classes at all. Pets are great carriers of parasites. Also, vegetables may carry parasitic organisms. One day I had a lady who was a little over 5 feet tall and weighed 300 pounds! She was on a 400 to 500 calorie diet and starving to death. I said to her, ‘You’ve got so many worms, all you’re absorbing is the water!’ This horrified her! Most people are upset at the thought of having worms. She started a bottle of special supplements I gave her, but nothing happened. So, she went to her family doctor who took a stool culture, but could not find anything.”
“The lady decided to finish the herbs by taking it regularly as directed. One night she was lying in her bed, and she felt a tickling in her throat and thought it is mucous. She went to the bathroom and coughed it up, put it in a Kleenex and turned the light one. The scream she let out woke up her husband, and what they found in the tissue was the head and two more inches of a tapeworm which had come up in her throat. Lots of times, particularly in children, the tapeworm will come through the nose looking for some more to eat.”
“Parasites mimic a lot of disease like heart trouble. I found this once in a nurse who had suffered with all kinds of heart trouble and went to doctors for years, whenever she had these heart spells. I said to her ‘You should have gone to the vet.’ She asked why? I said, ‘Because you have heart worms.’ She took her herbs and never had any more trouble.”
“Most stomach aches and colitis could have a parasite involvement. Liver damage and liver trouble can often be caused by worms. Sometimes a colony of worms will crawl up in the gall bladder and give you trouble. This can be the trouble with overweight people. The worms are being well fed. The body is only getting the water and the calories but a fraction of the nutrients.”
Could Parasites Be Making You Fat?
Anyone struggling with obesity needs to take the parasite issue seriously. We often joke about abnormally skinny people who eat constantly as having a tapeworm. Being overweight usually has a parasite connection as well. Most people who are obese have gotten that way by eating a lot of fast, processed and refined foods – all of which increases their exposure to harmful parasites and toxins. Some researchers are now linking parasites and the toxic build up in the intestines to obesity and believe that it has more to do with getting rid of fat than diet and exercise do.
Parasites can inflame the membrane that lines the digestive tract which hinders the absorption of vitamins, minerals, fats and other nutrients that balance hormones, stabilize blood sugar and boost metabolism, thus setting off a vicious cycle in those struggling to keep their weight in check.
If you’re serious about losing weight then combining a parasite cleanse with a colon cleanse seems to be as important as changing your diet and exercising.
Mysterious Skin Disease Known As Morgellons Linked To Parasites. Cases Are Being Reported All Over The World.
Very few people have heard of Morgellons Disease, but in recent years a great number of people around the world have shown strange symptoms that have confused and baffled doctors and researchers. The Internet is full of stories talking about people suffering from this condition. There are even some video clips showing actual footage of Morgellons which is enough to creep just about anyone out.
Morgellons is a skin disorder characterized by multi-colored fiber-like (filamentous) strands extruding from the skin in conjunction with various dermatologic and neuropsychiatric symptoms. Some of these multi-colored fibers are of microscopic size, while others have the appearance of fibers and granules coming out of the skin that can be seen growing with the naked eye. The multi-colored fibers range in color: white, blue, black, red and are often regarded by the medical community as common house hold lint.
Is Morgellons a parasite related problem or something more sinister than that? It’s hard to say for certain but if one looks into parasite infections further it’s hard not to make some sort of connection. Some are speculating that Morgellons is caused by the spraying of aerial toxins referred to as Chemtrails. Others believe it is coming from genetically engineered food. Some also believe that vaccines are to blame. Whatever the cause is, taking more precautions and doing parasite cleansing seems to be a real good idea.
How To Prevent & Eliminate Parasites
There are many ways to take preventative measures so you don’t become infected with parasites and there are many natural things you can use to help get rid of parasites if you have them. This article is by no means all encompassing, but it’s a good first start. My goal is to awaken you to the problem of parasites and offer you some additional resources and products to help get you going down the right path.
Since parasites lay eggs, any type of parasite cleansing program has to focus on killing all stages of parasites beyond the normal incubation period of the eggs. Even with all of the best preventative measures taken to avoid contracting parasites, it’s impossible not to come in contact with them unless you live in a bubble. How many of you can honestly say you never go out to eat or use a public restroom? Regular parasite cleansing should be done by everyone, even if you don’t think you could be infected. The freaky thing is it’s hard to know if you even have parasites unless you are exhibiting symptoms and know how to interpret them properly. The real danger is the longer those parasites reside in your body, the better chance they have of doing serious long-term damage.
For example, if you contracted a tapeworm from eating infected meat out at a restaurant, it would be a lot easier to rid your body of it if it’s in the early stages of development in your intestinal system. If it has a chance to develop and replicate, it could spread far beyond the intestinal system and get deeply imbedded into other tissues where it could be much more difficult to eliminate.
Here Are Some Things You Can Do To Prevent Parasites:
- Wash your hands regularly. Any time you use the restroom, touch a pet, shake someone’s hand, touch a door handle in public, handle money, change a diaper or work outside it is very important that you wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap before eating anything or putting your fingers in your mouth, nose, or eyes. This may be a bit more difficult with children or elderly in nursing homes, but the more effort you take to keep your hands clean the better chance you have of avoiding parasites.
- Keep your fingernails short and clean. This is especially important for children if their nails get long and dirt builds up underneath them.
- Do not sit on a public toilet seat — period, end of story. Parasite eggs can come off the rectum onto toilet seats and be transmitted to another human. Considering how common parasite infections are, this advice is nothing to take lightly.
- Avoid all pork products, shellfish, undercooked meat, raw eggs and non-organic dairy products if possible.
- Make sure all the fruits and vegetables that you eat have been thoroughly cleaned before consuming them. Using Orange TKO sold through Crusador is a great way to kill parasites on produce. 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide is another effective way as well. Consuming only organic would be a wise thing to do as organic produce doesn’t contain pesticides and is grown under better farming practices. Buying from local farmers you know and trust or from U.S. sources is a better option than something imported from Mexico or other third world country.
- Avoid vaccines. This is a controversial subject but all vaccines contain toxic substances that can weaken your immune system. All parasites thrive in immune depressed bodies. Vaccines contain attenuated virus, which basically means half killed. It is still in some type of active state to evoke an immune response. Some parasites have the ability to hide inside viruses. While we can’t make the claim that vaccines are causing parasite problems, it is a most interesting question to pose considering that most people have been vaccinated and parasite infections are more common than they have ever been before.
- Be careful where you take your children. Day care centers and schools are the most common places where children contract parasites.
- Don’t walk barefoot outside.
- Do not let your pets lick you or be in close proximity to where you cook or prepare food. If you have a cat make sure that they never walk anywhere near countertops where food is handled. Many people with pets do not take good precautions in this area and it is a common method of transmission.
- Avoid sugar as much as possible. This means refined honey, high fructose corn syrup and other sources of processed sugar. Sugar to a parasite is like gasoline to a car engine. If you have parasites the more sugar you consume the quicker parasites will proliferate.
- Avoid high carbohydrate diets. Most high carb diets consist of refined foods which convert to sugar in the body. Refined foods also do not nourish the body with life sustaining nutrition.
- Cook at home as often as possible. Restaurants are places where parasites are frequently contracted. Lack of cleanliness standards, improperly cooked meat and contaminated salad bars are major culprits.
- Make every effort to keep the inside of your home clean. Your bathrooms, countertops, floors, toilets and bed sheets should be disinfected regularly. Using Orange TKO concentrate sold through Crusador is a great non-toxic way to do that. The active compound in the orange peel used in Orange TKO will kill all parasites outside of the body on contact. It will also help keep cockroaches, ants, termites and other insects out of your home.
- Drink plenty of pure water. Most people never give a passing thought to the source of their water and dehydration is a serious problem with a vast majority of people today. We tend to think that because we are in America that somehow parasites don’t affect our water supply. “That only happens in Mexico”, is what most people think. All public water fountains should be avoided. Municipal water should also be avoided if at all possible as well. Besides the possibility of contracting parasites from your water, many public water sources around the country are contaminated with pharmaceutical drugs. The most effective way to guarantee water to be free of all chemicals and parasites is to use distilled water. Despite the controversy surrounding distilled water and whether it is the best water to drink on a regular basis, the simple fact is it is the only way to be assured that you are drinking pure water that doesn’t contain chemicals, pharmaceutical drugs or parasites. One of the best brands of water distillers on the market is produced by WaterWise. Crusador offers all of their models. For further information about their top-of-the-line distillers visit our website here or call us at 1-800-593-6273.
Here Are Some Things You Can Do To Help Eliminate Parasites From Your Body:
- The first and most important part of the body to confront parasites in is the colon. This is because it is where parasites most often reside. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that the diet of the vast majority of people in this country is atrocious. It’s amazing that people’s colons even work anymore considering the trash they put down their mouth every day that passes off as food. Does anyone really think that beef jerky digests effectively in the colon? How about that rubbery looking sausage wrapped in pig intestines? No wonder why gastrointestinal problems are the #1 complaint to doctors. Death really does begin in the colon as some doctors have stated.
The type of colon cleanse recommended should be done at least twice a year, in some case more and it should last roughly 7-10 days. Some people with more serious parasite issues may need to do a colon cleanse longer than that. I also recommend periodic colon cleansing at least a day or two a month for general maintenance. If you slip up and eat a bunch of food you know you shouldn’t have like that ballpark hotdog from the game or stack of cement building pancakes at 2:00 AM, I recommend on-the-spot cleansing.
If you want quicker and in some cases more effective results, colonics are a terrific way to go. They work by forcing water deep into the colon through a machine that helps flush out and break up all forms of excretement. If you don’t want the embarrassment of having to do a colonic away from home, our product Temple Cleanse is one of the best colon cleansers on the market. It’s basically a colonic in a capsule and can help clean out impacted wastes and get the intestinal system in better shape in a very short period of time. The herbal product Cascara Sagrada is also an effective herbal supplement that helps eliminate wastes and gets the colon moving.
The simple fact is the more toxic your colon is with impacted sludge the more likely you are of contracting parasites. How do you know your colon is impacted? Real simple! How many times a day do you eat? How many times a day do you have a bowel movement? If you aren’t going to the bathroom at least two times a day and you are eating 2-3 meals per day, that is a clear indication of built up waste matter in your colon and a possible sign of parasites. Parasites love to proliferate in the intestinal system. They’re no different than ants and cockroaches that love to feed on crumbs and debris lying around your house. They are nature’s garbage crew.
- Cleanse your liver and stay on a regimen of supplements that will offer continuous support to your liver. Many liver problems are caused by parasites. Few associate liver disorders with those who don’t drink alcohol or abuse drugs. This is simply not true. If parasites make their way out of the colon the next most common area of deposition is the liver because it’s the liver’s job to filter the blood.
There are many medicinal herbs and supplements that support liver health. Crusador offers a variety of terrific products that anyone looking to protect their liver should be taking. One of them is a brand new product called Liver Detox consisting of a combination of Oregon Grape Root, Milk Thistle Seed, Yellow Dock Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Red Root and Fringe Tree Root Bark. It’s available in either a liquid filled veggie cap or tincture.
There’s also a product we sell called Can-Gest that is a terrific tea that can be used daily to help digestion and liver function. We sell a product called Liv 52 which has been used for over 50 years to help with liver health. We also have available single herbs in either liquid tinctures or veggie capsules that are well known liver supportive herbs. These would be Turmeric, Milk Thistle and Dandelion.
- Do parasite cleansing. Cleansing the colon, liver and taking target specific herbs to kill parasites are the top 3 priorities in winning the parasite battle. I would highly recommend that you do all three at the same time. There are some great herbs that have been used for centuries to help eliminate parasites. Most parasite cleanses should be about 30-60 days, but regular cycles of parasite cleanses throughout the year are a great way to keep yourself and family clear of these critters.
The three most common and effective herbs used to rid parasites are Black Walnut Hulls (still green), Wormwood Leaves and Cloves. This combination is effective at treating the parasite problem and the eggs. These herbs can each be taken separately but have been found to be even more effective when used in combination. Herbal parasite formulas are best taken on an empty stomach. Oregano Oil and Olive Leaf are also well known for their anti-parasitic properties.
Crusador offers a variety of great products that you can order to help win the parasite battle. One of them is Dr. Christopher’s Herbal Parasite Syrup which is a terrific product consisting of Black Walnut Leaf, Fennel Seed, Senna Leaf, Tansey Herb, Tame Sage Leaf, Wormwood Herb, Malefern & Wild Sage Leaf. We also have a 1 OZ tincture called Parasite which is a combination of Quassia Wood, Fresh Black (green) Walnut Hulls, Fresh Garrya Herb, Clove Bud, Bayberry Root Bark. We also sell a lot of herbs separately. We have Black Walnut and Clove in liquid 1 OZ tinctures. We have Oregano Oil in liquid filled veggie caps and a 1 OZ tincture. We have Olive Leaf in a veggie capsule and 1 OZ tincture.
All parasite elimination treatments must be followed up with a good colon cleanse. What gets killed by the herbs needs to be flushed out of the body. You don’t want a bunch of dead parasites and dead parasite eggs hanging around your colon waiting to be excreted. The quicker you get them out the better.
- Get the lymphatic system pumping. The human body is designed for motion and movement. People living sedentary lives are at much greater risk for parasites and health problems because the fluid in their body is not circulating the way it should. The only way to get the lymphatic system pumping is through exercise. All parasites excrete waste. If parasites have spread beyond the intestinal system there’s a good chance that your lymphatic system will be filtering out some of the waste from your cells. There are some good herbal formulas that help support the lymphatic system that should be incorporated into a parasite cleansing program. Crusador sells a product called Lymph Tonicin a 1OZ tincture that consists of Red Root, Fresh Ocotillo Bark, Stillingea Root, Fresh Astragalus Root, Fresh Ginger Root. We also sell a homeopathic detox kit that works on cleansing the liver, lymph and kidneys.
- Take a well rounded probiotic supplement. Probiotics help your intestinal flora by supporting it with good bacteria. Many parasites can be neutralized and conquered when the body’s flora is in tip-top shape. Over-exposure to chemicals, toxins and antibiotics has all played a role in damaging intestinal flora. A real good probiotic product we sell is made by Innate Response. It’s called Flora 20-14. It consists of 14 different strains of good bacteria with a 20 billion count. For the price and what you get it is a great option.
- Alkalize your body. It is a known fact that the more acidic a person is the better chance they have of contracting parasites. Parasites love acidic bodies. The easiest and quickest way to learn more about pH issues is to order our book “The Battle For Health Is Over pH.”
- Boost your immune system. No foreign invaders can be eliminated in an immune depressed person. If your body’s elimination systems are clean and your immune system is strong parasites have a difficult time surviving or causing a problem. There are a number of products available that help boost the immune system such as: Pine Cone Extract, Divine Shield, Immuno-Tonic, Olive Leaf,Echinacea, Echinacea/Goldenseal, Astragalus.
- Order Hulda Clark’s books. Few people have done the kind of research into parasites like she has. Some may scoff at her work but when it comes to parasites she has a depth of understanding that can help save many people’s lives. In addition to recommending some of the things mentioned above, she also promotes electronic zapping of parasites with a device called a zapper. To learn more about all of her different techniques her books are great tools to have in your possession.
Interesting Video’s Showing Parasite Infections In The Body
Parasites In The Stomach
Colonoscopy Demonstrating a Moving Worm
Parasite On Woman’s Neck
Worms Inside Face
Morgellons report KTVU September 2007